|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||50000 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 Days|
|Packaging:||500 bags/Box ,50 bags/Roll|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
Model No.: ESB-3030
Corn Starch Biodegradable Shopping Grocery Plastic Bags
Corn Starch Biodegradable Shopping Grocery Plastic Bags provided by our company have the following characteristics:
1. The biodegradable plastic supermarket bags that have been used is buried in the soil, or buried in a microbial environment. After 3 months of composting, it can be completely degraded into carbon dioxide and water in 100%, becoming organic fertilizer and not producing white pollution.
2. Our corn starch plastic bags are made of 100% biodegradable resin as raw materials, free of plastic,non-toxic and harmless.
3. All the compostable bags can be fully degraded, and have passed the American ASTM-D6400 and EU EN13432 compostable certification Standard test.
4. Our compostable plastic bags are waterproof and oil-proof, and will not leak.
5. The corn starch shopping bags have toughness, softer hand feeling and strong tensile properties. The blown film technology is close to LDPE, and the weighing capacity is above 5-10 kg.
6. The shelf life of biodegradable bags can reach 1-2 years.
7. The biodegradable plastic bags avoid the use of secondary separation of plastic products, greatly reducing labor costs, that is, economical, simple and reducing costs. At the same time, it has effectively reduced the environmental pollution of plastic products!
Ningbo ECO Biodegradable Technology Co.,Ltd is a customer and product orientated professional supplier of 100% high-grade biodegradable materials and compostable alternatives to conventional plastics serving markets such as commercial, retail and agriculture.
We provide customized ODM / OEM products in various specifications, including Compostable Bags,Compostable Tableware,Compostable Baby Products,Compostable Disposable Tableware and many more products. All our products are strictly tested prior to delivery ensuring all products adhere to strict American PBI and ASTMD 6400, European EN13432 compostable standards. We are fully committed to providing customers with the right products at competitive prices and with a high quality service guarenteed.
Our team of PHD experts from the Biomaterials Research Center of Michigan state university have over 15 years of experience working in collaboration with global brand owners to develop commercialize advanced technology. We have a complete biodegradable plastics technology system, and have mastered core technologies in various fields including raw material research and development, modification, product production technology and special production equipment having obtained numberous patents.